It took me way too long to watch this new trailer for Brave. When Disney announced their new movie with Pixar, I was a bit weary. I love Disney as much as the next person. But I’m a fan of the classics. If they want to make another princess movie, I want it to be 2D and hand drawn (I REALLY love Rapunzel, don’t get me wrong). And in all honesty, if they are going to do another computer generated princess movie, I don’t want Pixar to be a part of it.
Then I saw the first trailer for this movie. My attitude completely changed. As someone who is completely obsessed with celtic mythology, the idea was right up my alley. With this new trailer, I’m bouncing up and down with excitement.
Favorite Points of the Trailer
- We see a bit more of Merida and her family.
- An introduction to the magic in the movie.
- At about 1:54, we get to hear the celtic music being incorporated in the movie.
- The scenery. SO MANY PRETTY LANDSCAPES!!!!
- Merida. Just more of Merida and her awesomeness.
Brave comes into theaters on June 22.